Who are ECA?
The Echunga Community Association is a group of local residents, dedicated
to activities that nurture and promote our community and township.
ECA hosts and participates in events to bring our community together, connect people socially and to raise awareness about local projects.
We fundraise and proactively pursue grant opportunities to help secure funding to enable us to deliver community projects and infrastructure.
ECA actively support and seek out local businesses for products and services and forge partnerships with like-minded alliances.
We strive to have positive relationships with other local community groups within our district including council and our local Councillors and Government representatives.
ECA believes in fostering a thriving, interconnected community.
Sound good? Get involved!
- Attend a General Meeting to learn about the group, current projects and other community matters. Bring a friend!
- Lend a hand by volunteering at Social Events, Fundraisers and Local Working Bees or by helping to create and manage Events/Projects you are interested in. No need to be a member to volunteer.
- Donate to ECA: as a not-for-profit group your support helps deliver community projects, run social events and contributes to our administration costs
By becoming a member you:
- Are notified and invited to all planned meetings and activities relating to events and progress within the local community,
- Can vote at meetings on proposals and projects undertaken by ECA
- Support our administration costs and
- Can nominate for a role on the Executive Committee.
We know Echunga has a 'heart of gold' get involved and find out for yourself!